30.11.2011

yas, melankoli, bellek ve fotograf üzerine

Bir sunum yapıcam cuma günü, konuşmamın başlangıcında bu fotograflar var. Dinlemek isteyen?



















    
Bu arada yakında tez izleme komitesi ile buluşmam var. Hatta 6 Aralık'ta. 6 aylık çalışmayı son bir aya sıkıştırırsan böyle perişan olur geceni gündüzüne katarsın diyorum kendi kendime. Ama böyle gözlükleri çıkarmadan da durmadan çalışmanın keyfi bi başka. Üzerinde çalıştığım bölüm Teori chapter'ı aslında ama konu melancholy, mourning, memory and memorial photography olunca çok da sıkıcı kuramsal bir metin olmadı. Derdim absence/presence... Her bir section'a pek sevdiğim alıntılarla başladım: 

"Every photograph is a regret; it is an end", Luc Sante

“A photographs is both a pseudo-presence and a token of absence”, Susan Sontag 

 “A cold winter night. I’m warm enough, yet I’m alone. And I realize that I’ll have to get used to existing quite naturally within this solitude, functioning there, working there, accompanied by, fastened to the “presence of absence”, Roland Barthes

“The photograph of the missing being, will touch me like the delayed rays of star”, Susan Sontag

“Struck by the abstract nature of absence; yet it’s so painful, lacerating. Which allows me to understand abstraction somewhat better: it is absence and pain, the pain of absence- perhaps therefore love?”
Roland Barthes

“Melancholia behaves like an open wound”, Sigmund Freud

Hiç yorum yok: